“Hi! I’m Princess, the keeper of all squeaky toys. If it’s on the floor, I own it. If it has peanut butter on it, then yes, I probably licked it. I am a confident little pup, and I plan to win the hearts of all I meet. I like belly rubs, lots of hugs and pats on the head, so I know when I’m being good. I’ll be up to date on my vaccinations and vet checks, so I plan on being a loyal and healthy companion to my new family. I’ll be here with my squeaky toys and peanut butter, waiting for your call! Don’t miss out on me!”
DETAILS ABOUT PRINCESS
– 12 weeks old
– She has all her shots up to date and will come with all her papers and health records; the core vaccines include the DHLPP (distemper, hepatitis, leptospirosis, parvo, and parainfluenza).
– She Potty Trained to go outside ( she usually stands by the door when closed and wag her tail or she might bark if too pressed)
– Her tail has bee cropped and declawed
– She has a very good and mild temperament and very friendly and socializes very well with kids and other pets as she is home raised in our residence with other pets
– Her adult expected weight is about 3 lbs just like the parent